Brooke met her Godfather, "Uncle Fugate" this weekend! Since Uncle Fugate's first name is Bryan, just like Daddy's (only spelled differently!), we have always called him Fugate, and with the kiddos, Uncle Fugate. He lives in Columbus and drove to Indy to spend the weekend with us and we are so thankful he did! Brooke smiled at him the first time she met him, and Carson kept reminding him he hadn't visited since Halloween - and that was too long :). As you can see, they love him! We went swimming Friday night and Carson showed off his skills, including his new underwater flips. We spent lots of time playing Wii, talking, watching basketball games, playing Transformers with Carson, and even had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory Saturday night.
I think this series of photos is so funny - Fugate hasn't changed, but Brooke is awfully busy trying to chew on her hand, looking at him, looking at the camera....too funny!




Thank you so much for letting me come visit! I had a great time as usual, spending time with you all! I really needed time with you guys, and of course I had to meet my amazing God daughter!! Love you, can't wait to see you all again! Tell Carson, I will be practicing Mario Kart for our next race!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Uncle Fugate