In our family, 4th of July rivals Christmas - in fact, for my Uncle Paul (who thinks as soon as you can walk, you can use a punk and light fireworks), I think it is better than Christmas! Carson was a little timid at first, but ended up having tons of fun. Because of the weather, Brooke was inside most of the day, but ended up with all of us outside for the big fireworks! She wore earplugs, but the noise didn't seem to bother her at all - I guess she just got used to it when I was pregnant with her! It was a pretty rainy and yucky day, but wonderful to spend it with family. My only regret is that we didn't get a family picture of the Kaesebier's and Schluep's- we were all dressed in red, white and blue. Thanks for hosting, Uncle Paul and Aunt Lori!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment