Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brooke's 10 Month Birthday and the Pumpkin Patch

Brooke turned 10 months old on Sunday. She is getting so big and grown up - she has given up baby food and really enjoys big-girl food. I cannot believe she will start drinking milk in 1 month and in 2 months, she will be 1! Just the other day one of her teachers said she is becoming more like a toddler, and she is right. No matter how old she is, she'll always be our baby girl! After church, we made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch!

We took a few self-portraits and I'm so pleased with how they turned out!


Carson LOVES the pumpkin patch! Brooke was so curious - she said ooh about a million times and was in complete awe of everything around her!

My boys with their pumpkin selections. Carson also picked a very small one (about the size of a baseball) for his sister.
Best buddies.


I always sneak a photo of them walking away....it is amazing to see how tall Carson has gotten!

Our monthly photo shoot took a bit longer than normal, but was worth every moment to get the two of them in fits of laughter in the chair!

Don't be fooled by this innocent look - it is all an act. Prime example: Brooke has been in 3 different crib locations at daycare - the first time, she was unloading papers off the table; just last week, she discovered the light switch and clapped for herself. Third time's a charm :).

Brooke is getting brave and standing on her own for a few moments every once in a while.



I saved the best for last with these two! When I look at my miracle babies, my heart swells with joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment