Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Painting

It's been a while - a long while....so I'm starting with last night. Carson attends before and after school care at his school through the YMCA. Every month they have family night and last night was a pumpkin party. Since the kids were in some of their Halloween gear (they have several orange and black outfits that we wear all through October!), I decided to take pictures. These are the first ones where you can see Brooke's front teeth! I cannot decide which of the first two is my favorite, so you can enjoy both of them.


For Carson's first Christmas, Papa and Nana bought him this hippo. He loved it and now Brooke is enjoying it, too. She gets stuck on the wall and just yells until someone helps her. We quickly come to her aid!



Carson is the best big brother. Brooke is so blessed to have him.

Here they are at the party. Carson did a great job painting his pumpkin!


Brooke ate Cheerios and chewed on her toys the entire time so I could help Carson focus on his painting!


No comments:

Post a Comment